Government Relations Position
Title: Associate Director/Director of Government Relations*
Status: Full-time / Salary
Office location: Great Falls, VA
C-Fam is a non-partisan, non-profit research institute dedicated to reestablishing a proper understanding of international law, protecting national sovereignty and the dignity of the human person.
This person will contribute to C-Fam’s efforts to educate think-tanks, Congressional staff and government officials in Washington D.C. on the threat to life and family from international institutions as well as the links between international organizations, federal law, U.S. foreign policy and foreign assistance.
Applicants must demonstrate their commitment to the protection of life from the moment of conception to natural death and the natural family founded on the union of a man and a woman. The ideal candidate must possess excellent communication and writing skills and be willing to “hit the bricks” to drive change and achieve results.
- Stay abreast of all Congressional debates and hearings involving life, family issues, and international law and policy, including pending legislation.
- Analysis and research of federal law and UN documents.
- Write articles for the Friday Fax on a weekly basis.
- Preserve and build on C-Fam’s network of pro-life staffers and government officials.
- Network with staff of other pro-life and conservative organizations in Washington D.C.
- Willingness to do podcast, radio, and television interviews.
- Publish writing in mainstream and conservative publications with wide circulation.
Bachelors Degree required, graduate degree preferred.
Salary commensurate with skills and experience. Range $55,000 — $90,000
Vacation – 4 weeks
Medical and Dental health coverage
401k employer matching plan
Send cover letter and CV to Lisa Correnti by email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.
*Title to be determined based on experience.